Terms & Conditions
Copyright in the whole and every part of this site belongs to de Prey Consulting, and may not be used, sold, licensed or copied or reproduced in any manner or form or on any media to any person without the prior written consent of de Prey Consulting.
Data Protection Register
de Prey Consulting is registered to process personal data with the UK’s Information Commissioner, Registration Number PZ1959801.
Terms and Conditions of Engagement
If you engage de Prey Consulting’s services you will subject to our Terms and Conditions of Engagement:
- de Prey Consulting has agreed to the services outlined in our correspondence or phone contact, for which you have agreed to pay the stated fee. If the fee is to increase due to additional unanticipated work we will notify you of such, and gain your agreement to proceed, prior to undertaking the additional work.
- Whilst Nikki de Prey will prepare your application / advise you thoroughly, the final decision to issue or refuse your visa rests with the UK Border Agency. Should your application with the UK Border Agency be refused solely due to negligence on our part in the correct application of the Immigration Rules, your fee for our services will be refunded in full by de Prey Consulting. Your application fee paid to the UK Border Agency, however, will not be refunded by de Prey Consulting: please note that the UK Border Agency does not refund application fees for refusal decisions.
- (For PBS applications): Should your application with the UK Border Agency be refused, and you wish to render our services in preparation of a request for Administrative Review, an additional fee will be charged and a fresh Client Care Letter be issued.
- The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) may examine this file at any time.
- Your information will be protected under the Data Protection Act (DPA); Nikki de Prey is the data controller for the purposes of the DPA, registered with the Information Commissioner, number Z1959801 (see www.ico.gov.uk). Your information will not be shared with anyone outside de Prey Consulting except as required by UK law and the Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC).
- The Agreement shall be construed and interpreted under, and in accordance with the laws of Scotland. The Parties, through their execution hereof, hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Scottish courts for any disputes arising thereunder, including any disputes arising from the services to be performed thereunder.
We have made every effort to make this website accessible to all. Should you encounter problems with accessibility please notify us in order that we may continually improve the accessibility of our site, thank you.