de Prey Consulting is based in Edinburgh, Scotland, UK. However, most clients are outside the UK, and Nikki de Prey (sadly) rarely meets them in person! But Nikki ensures her clients receive all the service they wish for regardless of separate locations.
Nikki has had clients from all over the world:
…wherever you are Nikki can work with you!
de Prey Consulting liaises with clients via e-mail, telephone, WhatsApp and Skype. Nikki can always work around the time difference for clients outside the UK to ensure you find a convenient time to speak.
For the full preparation of a visa, Nikki usually follows these steps:
1. An initial discussion to establish details of the case – if not a consultation call or in person, then e-mail correspondence to establish the same information
2. Nikki prepares a list of documents for the client to gather, as supporting documentation for their visa application
3. The client scans and e-mails, uploads to Dropbox or a Google drive, or posts/mails copies of these documents to Nikki to review thoroughly
4. Nikki gives feedback (usually within 1 business day) and informs clients of necessary changes or other options as needed
5. When Nikki is happy that the supporting documentation is in order, she walks clients through the application form, biometrics appointment (fingerprints and photo), and the submission of the full paperwork to UK Visas and Immigration, either overseas or in the UK.
de Prey Consulting’s aim is to serve you wherever you are in the world! Do get in touch, Nikki would love to hear from you!
de Prey Consulting is an immigration consultancy based in Edinburgh, UK. Nikki advises clients on the variety of visa applications for entering or remaining in the UK. For more information read about her background in About dPC.