Live in the UK: family

If you have a partner or family member who is living in the UK, or about to move to the UK, and who is British or has permission to live in the UK permanently, you may qualify to settle (live) in the UK as their dependant.

There are various scenarios:

…you are planning to marry or to have a Civil Partnership ceremony in the UK and wish to stay on in the UK to live

…you are already married, are a Civil Partner or long-term unmarried partner of a British Citizen (or someone who has permission to live permanently in the UK).

As some of the most elaborate and expensive of UK visa applications, de Prey Consulting will guide you as to which type of settlement visa to apply for, prepare it with you, or guide you to prepare your own.

See more detail on Marriage, Spouse or Partner Visas in the above menu.

About Nikki de Prey

de Prey Consulting is an immigration consultancy based in Edinburgh, UK. Nikki advises clients on the variety of visa applications for entering or remaining in the UK. For more information read about her background in About dPC.